Monday, August 25, 2008

Toni Braxton on DWTS



Today ABC's Good Morning America confirmed that Toni Braxton will be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars. All the Toni hate needs to stop right now, getting old, and it's getting tired. For those who need a little schooling on who Toni Braxton is, ABC breaks it down below: I wish Toni the best and will definitely be voting for her.  

PROFESSION:
R&B star and Broadway actress 

PARTNER:
Alec Mazo 

BACKGROUND:
The winner of six Grammy Awards, Toni Braxton is a Billboard chart-topping singer and actress, selling over forty million records worldwide. Her U.S. number-one hit "Un-Break My Heart" is the second biggest single by a female artist in history. She has also appeared in two Disney Broadway shows: Beauty and the Beast and AidaDancing with the Stars marks her return to the spotlight after a six-month health hiatus. 


 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Here's the thing...it's my blog...my opinion! I don't criticize you for liking her and never said I didn't...just a thought!