Thursday, May 21, 2009

Artist of the Day: Toni Braxton


Today on the Refresh channel you'll hear the music of Toni Braxton.

Here's a re-uploaded video of Toni Braxton and Tom Jones singing "Knock On Wood" some years back. Toni is currently putting the finishing touches on her album rumored to be titled Pulse. Remember to follow Toni Braxton on twitter on June 1st for her special surprise. And while you're following Toni on twitter, don't forget to follow the Toni Braxton Network on twitter




5 comments:

A Lost Soul said...

Thanks for this. Never heard this song. Are you on pins and needles for what Toni will say on June 1. I will miss it due to travel.

Tonisloverboy said...

I am def on pins and needles and OMG mee too. I move June 1st (I actually may be bumped out of Cali come this Monday for a project.. So I will miss it as well :( ... And my blog will be in hiatus until August should I take the project, will not have the internet :(...) Safe travels Cori.

A Lost Soul said...

Good Luck on your project if you take it. For some reason, I thought you were in Georgia. Weird. I will miss your blog posts. Thanks for the travel wishes.

Tonisloverboy said...

Thanks! That's cuz I used to be in ATL during my years at Morehouse!

Gabriel said...

Boy, Good Luck on your Project.
and return soon.
;)